Join Our Team
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Open Interviews on May 24th 12-3pm at B@T's in Kazoo
OPEN INTERIEWS ON MAY 24th from 12-3pm @ 5222 West Mian Street!
Tired of working evenings ?
Breakfast at Tiffiny’s is looking for energetic associates to join our team at our new location on West Main along with our Portage location. If you are motivated to be a team player creating an exceptional guest experience, we want to talk to you. We work hard and pay very competitive. Most important is our culture!
We are looking for FOH Servers/Hostess/Bussers & BOH Line Cooks, prep cooks and other team members
Benefits at a Glance:
- 40-hour week schedule – home by 3pm
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing training
- Shift meals
- Signing Bonus based on experience up to $1000.00
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
· Requires good communication skills.
· Must have working knowledge of applicable health standards.
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
· Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
· Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
· Must have the ability to bend, squat and lift 20lbs on a regular and continuing basis and frequently lift up to 50lb with assistance.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
· Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
· Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
· Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment, including, but not limited to, coffee machine and terminals, and cutlery to slice or cut food items.
· High school or equivalent education required.